Friday, June 19, 2015

Feature and Follow [26]

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 
Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read 
 Question of the Week: If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. - Suggested by Second Run Reviews 
 I've already discussed this with my best friend and if we were to get a tattoo it would definitely be the Parabati rune from The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Those are some of our favorite series, and Cassandra Clare is one of our favorite authors. It would be the perfect tattoo!

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I never could get into this series sadly, but seen some of the symbols elsewhere and they are very cool! Great pick!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series does seem to be a hit or miss for people! But the runes are pretty cool :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the books you're referring to yet, but I love the idea of a bookish tat!

    New Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bookish tattoo seems so great! And it would be my first tattoo if I ever do get it! Thank you for following :)

      Delete
  3. I think bookish tattoos are the best kind. :)

    New bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I haven't read that series as I didn't get into the first book, but I love people who get tattoos of their favorite fandoms. I'd love to get a Lord of the Rings tattoo or X-Files tattoo.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg a Lord of the Rings tattoo would be amazing! I've never watched X-Files but that sounds cool!

      Delete